2018 CBusStudentHack Contest Rules
- All submissions must be mobile applications that focus on “peace-building and conflict resolutions for a better community.”
- All applications must be developed using an approved platform only. A brief introduction to the platform will be given at the kick-off event on March 16, 2018. All students will have access to platform materials starting March 16, 2018.
- Teams may work on validating their app ideas, creating designs, digital mock-ups etc., before March 16, 2018, but actual application building/coding should begin only after the kick-off event.
- Each student can be a member of one team only.
- All teams must have representations at the kick-off event on March 16, 2018, to confirm participation.
- All teams and team members must be present at the final event on April 27, 2018, to receive digital badges and other prizes.
- All teams must post a weekly status of their progress.
- There are no constraints on hacking hardware (for e.g., teams can use hardware devices like the Fitbit for their projects).
- All teams are highly encouraged to work with their high school instructors for any technical/general issues regarding their app development.
- Students will have full ownership of every application they create for the event.
Judging Rubric Coming Soon!