2017 CBusStudentHack Mentors!
Aditya Kharel – Franklin University
Ashley Loveless – White Castle Management
Bradley Watson – Franklin University
Brandon Rockwell – HMB
Dr. Chunbo Chu – Franklin University
Ethan Harman – HMB
Hannah Stannard – HMB
Jason Gilbreath – IT Consultant
Jonathan Grove – State Auto
Kishore Ravilla – State Auto
Luke Haines – HMB
Michelle Kusold – HMB
Patrick Badley – HMB
Ron Grabowski – State Auto
Todd Nussbaum – HMB
Todd Whittaker – Franklin University
API Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentor responsibilities will include the below:
- Act as a technical and professional advisor for the mentoring teams.
- Help mentoring teams with app ideas.
- Help mentoring teams understand programming basics like variables, data types, control structures, data structures etc.,
- Help mentoring teams understand and practice soft skills such as team work, presentation, communication, articulating concepts and professionalism.
- Ensure mentoring teams are on track with deadlines such as the app progress report submission and final submission.
- Track and report back mentoring team’s progress to the CBusStudentHack committee on a regular basis.
- Interact directly with GE contacts for any API issues that the teams may encounter.